Saturday, March 27, 2010

...My Own Bed, Midday. NY, NY

The wax trails between my brain and my body are reconvening. They are forming new paths to new places and unstitching old habits. Slowly. I lay in bed and watch the midday sun play royally across the hazy, cloud swept afternoon sky this Saturday after a morning of readying my book for auditions tomorrow. Back to the old grindstone. I explained to Kat that my love for auditioning is almost matched by my loathing for thinking about auditioning. Like working out. I hate thinking about exercising... the thought of waking up early mornings, going to the gym... but actually exercising is really quite enjoyable.

I hope I can make some plans for tonight. Kat is having a girls' night and I haven't been able to reach any friends to make arrangements. If you're a friend... call, won't you? Be a pal. Anyway... I'm off to continue my work, just checking in.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment